Friday, April 11, 2008

yeah finally i can get down to blogging.. technically it only just ansewring a questionaire
thats a start atleast , so here we go.


. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE
10,000 BC. i liked it actually, contrary to the general opinion, especially the SHARP TOOTH.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Dreamcatcher by Stephen King

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME
GUESS WHO

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE
LIVING DIGITAL

5. FAVORITE SMELLS
This might sound a little weird, bit i actually like the smell of DOSA and ofcourse the obvious CHILLI CHICKEN.. sometimes PETROL smells good too!!! lol!!!

6. FAVORITE SOUND
I'm in a very good mood rite now, so the sound my fingers make when they tap the keys on the keyboard!!

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD
Of not being able to understand something, i absolutely hate it!!!!

8. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
I wanna sleep again!!!! FUCK THE "SUN" , Y did it have to rise so early!!!!

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE
COFFEE BEANZ- The chicken burger there is something out of this world

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME
I will consult "HER " and let u know.. YEAH RITE, i'm not telling you who "HER" is!!!!

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D..."
get myself a MACBOOK AIR and a mmmmm... lets see... may be a PS3!!!

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
yeah ofcourse on my HONDA UNICORN, i've touched 100 a couple of times, the experience is awesome

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nay, although i liked to hug my pillow when i sleep.

14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY
Nothing, not cool not scary, its nothing that great.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Dont remember that clearly .....

16. FAVORITE DRINK
APPY FIZZ!!

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD..."
hmmm.. may be i would have eaten less, so that i wouldn't be FAT!!

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I've never eaten broccoli

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
lets say a very LIGHT blue , i think it'd look cool

20. NAME ALL THE CITIES/TOWNS YOU'VE LIVED IN
Pathanamthitta( my native place), ooty and Trivandrum

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
football, tennis and NBA.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU
Walking talking dictionary

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
The floor and maybe some creatures of 3 PHI square microns head diameter.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
yeah, weighing may be some 20 kilos less!!

25. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
lets say somewhat a night owl, although i dont stay up THAT late!!

26. OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP
Over easy

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX
My BED

28. FAVORITE PIE
Choclate PIE

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR
STRAWBERRY RULZ!!!

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I havent tagged any one, so lazy

1 comment:

g-man said...

"especially the SHARP TOOTH" spear tooth bro

everyone seems to like the smell of petrol, myself included!

"not being able to understand something, i absolutely hate it!!!!" you ARE doing engineering, and you ARE studying in sct aren't you? or are you one of us people who hate college?

"get myself a MACBOOK AIR and a mmmmm... lets see... may be a PS3!!!" what about my wish list???

"a very LIGHT blue , i think it'd look cool" wow, send me a photo when you do!

3 pi square...ROFLMFAO

and you just HAD to rub it in with your opinion!

My Blog List

  • The resurrection - ‘Look, up in the sky!!!’ ‘It’s a bird!!!’ ‘It’s a flying polka dotted purple elephant with pinstriped wings wearing a cashmere fur coat and singing ‘it’s ...
    15 years ago
  • - I am now blogging at a new space, to which you will be redirected automatically. :)
    11 years ago
  • X-A-M-S--> The Key To Success !!!! - If you are reading this, it means that i have either begun studying for my exams or is being forced to do so by those meddling parents of mine.... the happi...
    15 years ago