Monday, April 21, 2008

8 facts..

well these are the rules that mighty aneas( a.k.a ganesh) has introduced.. coz he happens to be my blood kin(actually Hektor and Aneas are characters in TROY, They are cousins)

rules:

1. each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. people who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. at the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. if you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach third series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.

here goes...

1.I am a normal guy with with not-so-normal weight . i'd love to lose weight , although gnks saz i'll lose my LOOKS!!!

2.I love south indian food, especially the tradional dosa and chutney and ofcourse chicken

3.I dont make it a point to choose my dresses with great care. as long as it does not have a pink, yellow or a green, its fine.

4.Fantasy is one thing which absoulutely turns me on..David Gemell being my favourite author.. i'd love to ride a dragon one day( the idiot gnks saz the poor beast will collapse under my weight). i'd also love to fight alongside with the Tai-gethen( the elven warrior elite),although gnks would say elves would end up cursing themselves!!!

5 .The Honda CRV is my dream machine . i always dream about myself driving with my ..... sitting beside me...i had this dream during the wee hours of today.. so it will come true, the CRV and ....( u know what)

6.I hate it when Roger loses...he is without doubt the greatest human being alive.

7.Me along with gnks love to say " HA, EPPO ETHI!!". it translates to "When did u reach". we say it almost every five minutes in class .its something which helps us forget the absolute disaster which is DC!!

8. I hate it when i dont understand something, it is one of the worst feelings !!!

thats it!!!!

3 comments:

g-man said...

lol good ones man...

"although gnks would say elves would end up cursing themselves!!!"

*shocked expression* i wouldn't go as far as that!!! ah fuck it, who am i tryin to kid?!? you know me way too well :D

about the CRV, haaaaaa, avanteyokke time ;)

o, and dude...when did you reach? :D

Anonymous said...

I thought u liked ur trojan horse.. where the heck did the CRV come from..

hehe..
And ..hmmm.. i thought elves where .. errr.. ummm.. less broad..

:p

Gowri N Kishore said...

ive TAGGED u..go to my blog..and do tht tag
hehe.
guess im desp fr reading material.

My Blog List

  • The resurrection - ‘Look, up in the sky!!!’ ‘It’s a bird!!!’ ‘It’s a flying polka dotted purple elephant with pinstriped wings wearing a cashmere fur coat and singing ‘it’s ...
    15 years ago
  • - I am now blogging at a new space, to which you will be redirected automatically. :)
    10 years ago
  • X-A-M-S--> The Key To Success !!!! - If you are reading this, it means that i have either begun studying for my exams or is being forced to do so by those meddling parents of mine.... the happi...
    15 years ago