Thursday, December 20, 2007

SO BORING

bloody hell! this was the most boring day of my life, i spend the whole day staring at my text book and eventually realising that it doesn't look that good....at one point i tried counting the no of words in the only page that i read today, each time  i ended up with one more!!!!!!!  just one of those stupid old days when nothing holds any interest for you!!!!!!   to emphasis my point further, i even felt that "GOD OF WAR" was boring.. only yesterday did i tell hari that it was the best game along with prince of persia , i had ever played!!!!!!! even sleep deserted me, i tore one of my pillows in outright frustration, getting a good scolding from amma after that...
                                     In a last attempt to make this wretched day of some interest i tried messaging one of my freinds... i send her about 15 messages and it kept saying " message sending delayed"... that pretty much summed it up.. finally i thought of  blogging... thats it...
 for one of the few times in my short life i prayed that tomorrow hold something interesting in store for me.....
adios.. hektor commands.....
                    
                                             
                                              

1 comment:

g-man said...

heh, i just HAD to get online n check it out wen you said you'd been posting lots...i was acting as the intermediary here for a while i guess, lol. i wasn't in a very good mood then either. you tore up your pillow?!? wow! cranky guy ain't ya :P

My Blog List

  • The resurrection - ‘Look, up in the sky!!!’ ‘It’s a bird!!!’ ‘It’s a flying polka dotted purple elephant with pinstriped wings wearing a cashmere fur coat and singing ‘it’s ...
    15 years ago
  • - I am now blogging at a new space, to which you will be redirected automatically. :)
    11 years ago
  • X-A-M-S--> The Key To Success !!!! - If you are reading this, it means that i have either begun studying for my exams or is being forced to do so by those meddling parents of mine.... the happi...
    15 years ago