Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS- just another day

well, it is christmas today, nothing to make me jump in delight..if it were not for the numerous cakes i received , i would have gone mad with boredom, after all eating is one of my favourite hobbies.. with the stupid exams coming up, i have to be studying all the time, which as u can expect, I HATE!!!!! i exercised my vocab skills very well indeed, cursing all the god damn authors whose texts we are supposed to STUDY from..
once again i got online and began searching for reviews for my processor , which by the way is an INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6850 CONROE clocked at 3 Ghz with 4MB of L2 CACHE( i atone for the dreadful mistake in my previous post, there is no processor such as the core 2 quad e6750)..I'd recommend this processor for anyone that aint gonna OC that often, it's a really fast and effecient processor and out-performs even the CORE 2 QUAD Q6600 is some areas(but not all). for futher details, refer the link
nothing more , gonna have lunch!!
adios..

1 comment:

g-man said...

HEY, how come you never gave ME any cake?

>.<

My Blog List

  • The resurrection - ‘Look, up in the sky!!!’ ‘It’s a bird!!!’ ‘It’s a flying polka dotted purple elephant with pinstriped wings wearing a cashmere fur coat and singing ‘it’s ...
    15 years ago
  • - I am now blogging at a new space, to which you will be redirected automatically. :)
    11 years ago
  • X-A-M-S--> The Key To Success !!!! - If you are reading this, it means that i have either begun studying for my exams or is being forced to do so by those meddling parents of mine.... the happi...
    15 years ago